I am downsizing. These have been in storage for quite some time.

I am about 25 miles N of Boston, MA and S of Nashua NH. These are both
extremely heavy so no interest in shipping.

Unfortunately I do not have any software for either system.

The I is fairly clean and the kb is effectively new-old-stock with the box.
Possibly unused. Powers on, green mono, single drive.

The III powers on but I can't get a cursor on video (there is a flash at
power cycle). It has seen more use than the I (yellowing, case screws
missing).

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6vbMnVZsZEkrpFGc8

e-mail if interested rich.bramante+cct...@gmail.com.

Thank you.