Have you run any (paper tape) diagnostics ?  I genuflect to paper tape as XXDP
and TU58 diagnostics are broadly a continuum from the paper tape days.  The
seminal 11/40 diagnostics are broadly applicable to all machines (noting that
some addressing modes were implementation dependent ...) and that the
architecture / diagnostics evolved with I/D MMUs U/S/K etc. Additionally, the
early diagnostics have the merit of being instruction (group) / memory (test)
specific.  The 11/34 diagnostics are agregated into a few files / tapes e.g.
CFKAAC0, CFKABD0 & CFKTHB0.  Finally, an XXDP diagnostic pack is certain to
contain RL02 controller and drive diagnostics; snag is finding the pack is XFU
- the contents of available disk images is very variable.

The following links may be useful:
http://web.frainresearch.org:8080/projects/mypdp/tu58.php
https://github.com/AK6DN
https://www.pcjs.org/software/dec/pdp11/tapes/diag/
http://retrocmp.com/tools/pdp-11-diagnostic-database/200-pdp-11-diagnostics-introduction
http://retrocmp.com/projects/unibone/285-unibone-pdp-11-and-unibus

The baseline concept is:
TU58 emulator / console --> DL11W --> 11/34 memory; integrating the TU58
emulator and 11/34 may be a programming task
i.e. use the console emulator L and D commands to load the diagnostics

This could be evolved, if you have the hardware, boot roms, etc.

Good Luck and Best Regards

Martin