There are 2each  2 hour  episodes  each skimming might not catch it especially
sine the poster is just one urem of a 4 item feature that us out of 4 of video!
videos!  Yea I am calling it quitting this topic too!ED#

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 6:07 PM, Sellam Abraham via
cctalk<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:   I watched the correct episode but posted
the wrong link.

Here is the link to the SF episode ==>
https://play.history.com/shows/pawn-stars-do-america/season-1/episode-3