I'm not sure but Ghost will at least tell you what it sees. Then you can
choose to back it up. If you can tell it's the right size of the partition
you expect then you should be good to go. You'd just need the raid
partition or a regular drive of that size to restore it.

The catch will be wether Ghost  recognizes the raid card.