And I seem to recall a Rich Cini that used to have an MPX-16. Wish there was a
list about that also ...
     On Sunday, January 8, 2023, 01:50:03 PM EST, Richard Cini via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

 I remember it from when I subscribed. I just did a quick check and they ran
the article in late-1987 and 1988. It would be a neat project for sure. I took
a quick look at the parts list and the only two things that jumped out at me is
that there is a delay line and a PAL; everything else still looked to be
available. Bitsavers has an archive of some good info on it
(http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/peripheralTechnology/).

Rich

--
Rich Cini