I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the AppleSauce yet. Yes, it requires a Mac. Yes, they're currently out of stock, but Yes, it's absolutely the best solution out there for disk imaging. https://applesaucefdc.com/

I've used it for both hard & soft-sectored 5.25" disks and 3.5" disks. I've also imaged a few 8" disks using it, and I know more than one person has used it to image RX02 disks.

It'll image just about anything, including PC98 disks. GCR, FM, MFM, it'll do it all.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007