I don't even remember signing up for the RetroAbout64K mailing list. I haven't
seen any actual dicussion in my remembrance. But I do get once or twice a week
an email about COCO Nation or some such. Sounds like a hot chocolate
enthusiasts group seeking world domination. Anyway I've had COCOs going back.
Or 1 that I scarfed from a friend for 20$ (back in 89 I think). I realize it
has a 6809 and all, the successor to the venerable 6800. But what can you do
with the things? Is there even a color output, despite the name. I can't
remember. I only remember playing Dungeons of Daggorath or whatever. The guy I
bought it from claimed he programmed a complex naval similation. Yeah whatever.