This is all on paper and weighs a fair bit.
Located in San Diego area, so pickup would be best.
I’m willing to ship it for 50% of the shipping cost.

All classic computer related:

UCSD Pascal pSystem listing from UCSD Pascal II.0 along with notes about what
BIOS failures look like.
Listing of a pascal_interpreter, written in Pascal (of course)

Tech Notes and Books:

Tech Notes:
Booting the CP/M Adaptable System on the IMS8000
SofTech MicroSystems Errata sheet for the FORTRAN Manual
UCSD Pascal System Synchronous Input/Output Subsystem Implementation Guide
(II.1, Preliminary) Date 10 April 79
SofTech MicroSystems Marketing Department memo on Version IV compatiblity with
Preceding Versions
SofTech MicroSystems Adaptable System Tech Note (TN #2)

Books:
UCSD Pascal Version I.5 September 1978
UCSD Pascal Version II.0 March 1979
SofTech MicroSystems Micro News Vol I, No. 3 May 1980
SofTech MicroSystems UCSD Pascal II.0 Users Manual Feb 1980
SofTech MicroSystems UCSD Fortran User Reference Manual May 1980
Practical Pascal Programs By Greg Davidson

        David