Hello,

I could use some help making sense of the VAXstation ROM images.
A set is provided here: https://www.9track.net/roms/

The two .bin files are each one halfword of a 16-bit wide ROM for the
68000 display processor.  I checked it, and it's fine.

My problem is with the Bit Blit Accelator.  The board has four Am2901
bitslice processors to make up a 16-bit custom blitter.  The information
I have is that the microcode is 57 bits wide and there should be 1024
words.  However, this is not a great match for the rest of the ROM
images.

Some of the BBA ROMs seem to be bit masks, presumably useful for
rendering graphics.  But none of them seem to match what I'd expect to
see for a 57x1024 microcode.

Here are the sizes, in bits, of the ROMs:

Bit Blit Accelerator (BBA)
23-066K3.jed  2048
23-067K3.jed  2048
23-068K3.jed  2048
23-069K3.jed  2048
23-076F4.e32  16384
23-077F4.e65  16384
23-077J5.jed  2048
23-078J5.jed  2048
23-354A1.e33  256
23-355A1.e66  256
23-356A1.e77  256
23-357A1.e85  256

Display Processor Module (DPM)
23-020L1.jed  3553
23-021L1.jed  3553
23-022L1.jed  3553
23-023L1.jed  3553
23-024L1.jed  3553
23-025L1.jed  3553
23-288E4.bin  65536   68000 code in these two.
23-289E4.bin  65536