There are some older folks on the list, so this is a good time to talk
about internet safety.

Please, if you see a website address like this: www.bryanipad.shop - DO NOT
CLICK ON IT

The address is very suspicious, as it does not seem like a very good
website name, and ends in .shop, which valid shops in our hobby rarely if
ever use.

If in doubt, GOOGLE THE WEBSITE, and see if valid websites link to it, if
it does not show up in google results, or has a warning, it is almost
certainly fraudulent.

Stay safe out there :)

-Eric