Seems click bait to me. The store has only 1 item listed and 809 reviews. 165
watchers too. If we have 165 watchers interesting in this thinkpad (which by
the way one was sold with 15bid for $232 https://www.ebay.com/itm/144927584635)
then maybe that 818,888 (notice the flowers too in the listing) than I assume
at least one is in this group. Seems to me the listing is a sarcastic or
insulting way to recognize vintage tech

Regards,
Tarek Hoteit