On 25.02.23 18:52, silvercreekvalley--- via cctalk wrote:
Thanks Vince - I knew about the RX emulators but not the serial disk - that
sounds interesting. Is there any documentation on that - I had a look at the
GitHub but seemed a bit sparse.

I can imagine the FFP8/A is hard to find and replicate. I can probably use
emulation - but its nice to check with real hardware.

This is probably not the right place to link the youtube video of the guy that
destroyed a FPP8/A set to recover the gold on the PCB-fingers...

I do have a rather complete 8/A, with RL01 ad FPP8/A. Alas no sockets inside so
the PROMs cannot easily be read out.

Jos