> Izzat a "SPARCBook II"?  If so, I have one with 2 drives, and
> the /usr drive is failing.  I can replace that but I have no
> idea how to reinstall SunOS/Solaris/Whatever.

I did that in the past using a network install. One will need
ftfp (for kernel) and bootp (for parameters and paths) as well
as old style nfs on a server with the installation media. Worked
nicely and is pretty fast if CDs are copied to harddrive before-
hand...

   Best wishes and good luck,

      Erik.

                                 ''~``
                                ( o o )
| Dr. Erik Baigar                             Inertial Navigation &  |
| Salzstrasse 1              .oooO            Vintage Computer       |
| D87616 Marktoberdorf       (   )   Oooo.    Hobbyist / Physicist   |