On Wed, Mar 08, 2023 at 05:24:40AM -0600, Steve Lewis via cctalk wrote:
> We're making final touches on a short history-video we've been making about
> home computers (my daughter, in middle school, has been helping).
>
> If anyone has time/interest to do a review, the draft listing is here:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9mgSVJZoFc

Steve,
I'll start by echoing what others have said in congratulating
you and your daughter on an excellent video.

If you all are interested a different take on the origins of
personal computing, here's a recording I made for use during
the pandemic of a talk that I give every year to our freshmen
at Drexel University.

https://1513041.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/Whence+Came+the+Personal+Computer/1_dq6va75g

If you'd like to go back even farther, here's a page I have
on the ENIAC.  At the bottom are links to a number of talks
I've given on the subject:

http://cs.drexel.edu/~bls96/eniac/

Again, good job, and I'm very happy to see that your daughter
is interested in the history of computing.

BLS