Ok, the final is up!   If anyone wants the background image, the link is in
the description.

Thank you all for helping to make this far better than what my daughter and
I started with.

Domesticating the Computer: how the appliance computer came to be - YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTHV-qRf-0c>