Can anyone point me to the source paper tapes for the classic Paper Tape
Software programmes packages ?

The IOX, ODT, FPMP and loader/dumper source paper tapes [e.g.
DEC-11-XIOXA-A-PA1 & 2] are on bit savers, but those for the assemblers /
linkers seem not to be.

That the assembler / linker sources were distributed is attested by the 1970's
software catalogs; from their evident rarity I infer purchases were uncommon.

While any archive of -PA tapes is of interest, those I'm particularly seeking
are:

-       DEC-11-UPLAA-A-PA1 to 12 PAL-11A (8k) (V007A) Source PTs [~= ASXA]

-       DEC-11-ASPA-PA1 to 11 PAL-11A (4k) (V002A) Source PTs [~= ASPA]

-       DEC-11-XIXLA-A-PA1 & 2 IOX LPT (V004A) Source PTs

-       DEC-11ULKSA-A-PA1 to 6 Link11S (V002A) Source PTs

-       also PAL11S sources, however they are not listed in the catalogs

Equally, listings would be of value, e.g.:

-       DEC-11-ASPA-LA PAL-11A (V002A) (4k) Listing

Electronic copies are all I require, although if someone has a cupboard full of
untranscribed physical paper tapes I could oblige.

Yours in anticipation of being able to, hopefully, add the EIS instructions to
PAL-11A's repertoire.
Martin