From: Tarek Hoteit via cctalk [mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2023 10:23 PM
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org
Cc: Tarek Hoteit
Subject: [cctalk] Sun/Tronic House

Hi. I came across an article about the "Sun/Tronic House" in the July/August
1981 issue of Computers and Programming magazine.
The article references the Apple 2 as the computer that controls everything in
the house that also relies on solar energy.
The house, per the article, is (or was) in Greenwich, Connecticut. I also found
a photo of the house at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.1000bit.it/storia/apple/suntronic_house.asp__;!!AQdq3sQhfUj4q8uUguY!kmCjCStYOiJwcIejpowMXz3RahyIlXB9fWARk3IPPyKfq1ZKxiuzHJhM1UVDOzPAQAXzGVkSp6DrTP8UJaMkQYKvhsw$

I am curious to know if the house and the Apple IIs are still there. Anyone has
a clue?

(A copy of the magazine is at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://archive.org/details/sim_computers-and-programming_july-august-1981_2__;!!AQdq3sQhfUj4q8uUguY!kmCjCStYOiJwcIejpowMXz3RahyIlXB9fWARk3IPPyKfq1ZKxiuzHJhM1UVDOzPAQAXzGVkSp6DrTP8UJaMkCvAPUgI$

1_4 page 38).
--
Regards,
Tarek Hoteit