On 2023-04-03 7:15 a.m., Murray McCullough via cctalk wrote:
On April 3, 1973 the first wireless phone call was made and Moore’s Law has
now led to the smart-phone being ubiquitous to our lives: Computer
technology and cell phone technology marching hand-in-hand.

  Happy computing and talking about it!

Murray 🙂
I disagree, I decided to buy new computer game after about 20 years.
The last game I played was Tomb Raider I. I like the explore type rather
than the RPG games. Being muilt-platform the game has over 20 keys
that map to game pad rather than keyboard.
 The game pad is more important the cell phone. If you can't play games
(or in my case save the game) what use is the phone or a computer.
I miss games like ADVERTURE.
Ben.