On 5/18/23 15:19, Mike Katz via cctalk wrote:
I have just acquired a number of PDP-8 paper tapes.  My reader/punch is not working at the moment (neither is my PDP-8 but that's another story).

I am looking to beg, borrow or buy a paper tape reader or reader/punch (stand alone or PC04) so that I can archive these tapes as they are getting more and more rare.

I have a stepper-sprocket EECO optical paper tape reader with motor-driven reels and spring arms.  One of the arms got broken off but it could still work with fan-fold tapes.

It does have a 12 V parallel interface, however.  It is a 19" rack mount unit.

Jon