On 2023/05/25 5:11 p.m., Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
Tom,

You may save yourself some time with this nifty contraption ==>
https://www.ebay.com/itm/303620862566

It's a floppy disk cleaning apparatus.  You place the floppy disk into the
frame, apply your cleaning solution and cloth to the index opening, and
then manually spin the disk.

Sellam

If you have a 3D printer then Thingiverse has 3.5 and 5.25 inch floppy cleaner files:

https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=floppy+disc+cleaner&page=1&type=things&sort=relevant

John :-#)#

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 3:36 PM Tom Stepleton via cctalk <