> I heard that Duracell now has a "bitterant" coating on its 2032
> batteries;
> so that you will spit it out.

Fred,

That's been there for a while. It is aimed at babies swallowing coin
batteries of all sorts. Mine was pure stupidity. I had spent the whole
weekend working on and rebuilding the image on an RPi that I use for a DNS
server. I took out the Micro-SD card with the plans to image it for backup.
I was munching on a bowl of nuts, tossing them back as it were, while I
checked a few last minute things and suddenly I hear a non-nutty crunch.
Spit it out and there is a tooth mark right through the Micro-SD. Apparently
what I thought was a pistachio was my Micro-SD card. Suffice to say it was
no longer working and I had no backup. Choice expletives were spewed
throughout that day.... LOL

-Ali