>that there were ways to write programs that _would_ fit in
> 640K and you should be doing that.

That sentiment is an entirely different statement and meaning from the quote
which is attributed to him.

I won't comment on Dave's videos because I don't have enough "insider"
knowledge to say how much is BS and how much is real. His technical stuff sound
pretty ok/right and as far as click bait goes.... well it is YT and that’s how
you make money. Linus does the same thing and so do just about any of the other
channels out there both computing and non-computing related ones. Just be glad
his video thumbnail is not a scantily dressed girl...

-Ali