At the risk of offending many others, I would think that documentation for the 5150 could be called "DSM-IV"

For those who need explanation of my inept attempts at humour, . . .
(I probably shouldn't even try)
DSM-IV is "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual" for mental disorders, and is the primary reference in most libraries on such (yes, I was a librarian for a while). 5150 is current slang, and the California code, for involuntary psychiatric committment of those who are a danger to themselves or others. Some feel that that was a coincidentally excellent name for IBM's entry into the personal computer market.