On Thu, Jul 06, 2023 at 07:16:38PM -0400, KenUnix via cctalk wrote:
> Chuck,
>
> So what actions are we supposed to take??

Laugh, say "nix try", ignore that phishing attempt and move on with life.

> I was going to go to the cloudflair link but got a message that this was a
> dangerous site!

Do not follow link in such emails, as at best, they'll point to a
deceptive trap (that tries to con you into handing over e.g. login
credentials).

Kind regards,
            Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison