From: Douglas Taylor via cctalk [mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org]
Sent: 11 July 2023 17:29
To: Mike Katz via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Cc: Douglas Taylor <dj.tayl...@comcast.net>
Subject: [cctalk] Re: Talking PDP11

The DACs on the AAV11-C board are not marked in any revealing way.  I think
they are Burr Brown DAC80, 24 pin, but I'm not sure.  I wasn't sure if they
were working and was looking for a replacement.

Looking at the spec sheets DAC's seem to come in Voltage or Current versions.
Life got more complicated.

This started out as a simple exercise into verifying the AAV11-C operation
using PDP11GUI to program up a basic program to run all the codes thru the DAC.
 It worked, got a ramp out.  Now, I'm starting to look at the KWV11-C and how
to use that to send values to the DAC at a controllable rate.

Doug