On 7/19/2023 11:23 AM, Ethan O'Toole via cctalk wrote:
Hi,
I am curious if anyone here might be planning on attending.
https://museum.syssrc.com/artifact/events/3000/

I am heading up there with friends Friday night so we can get there early Saturday.

Bringing some stuff to sell, nothing too crazy just odds and ends. PICMG Pentium rackmount machine and odds and ends for micros.

Only system on my "to get" list is Acorn Archemedies.

Looking forward to it, and I think System Source might be the #1 collection in the world. Very cool place.

Say hi if you see me and are on this list.

All this chatter has made me interested in maybe making the drive (a bit over 3 hours).

What time does it start on Saturday?  How would we know each other? :-)

bill