On Wed, 26 Jul 2023, Chris Zach wrote:
Starting to go through my boxes of POS stuff. I know of course that 3.2 is out there (minus the Pro/Communications option which has a bad disk in the distro) however are these disks out there now?

Anything of interest on our archive site?

ftp://computermuseum.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/dec/pro3xx

(the stuff was already there for 13 years, but I have reimaged it and scanned the labels)

(Hoping to find old drivers or scaffolding or something that will give me a hint into how DEC ported POS)

I have a microfiche set labelled AH-CG16B-TK "P/OS I/O DRV FICHE" with 16 fiches, but no means to scan them, and no idea what they contain.

Christian