I'll have to look that pro380 technical book up, I've always referred to my XT100 documents but those were pre-release for the Pro/350.

Now for the real 50k question: Does the AVO socket next to it take the same board format for the 8 bit color video memory? Anyone have a picture of the AVO board?

It's the same size and the board fits. Maybe it had more space for 256kb of memory chips for video RAM?