From: Mike Katz <bit...@12bitsbest.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2023 3:53 PM
Cc: 'KenUnix' <ken.unix....@gmail.com>; dave.g4...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [cctalk] Re: Disposition of stuff

I will gladly give a nice warm loving home to any PDP-8 equipment and parts
that you have.

On Aug 19, 2023 6:16 AM, Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org
<mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org> > wrote:

Gentles,
The problem is I have stuff no one wants. Large plotter, dec writer in need of
repair, Large Alpha server....
Suggestions?
Dave