On Sun, Aug 20, 2023, 12:05 PM John H. Reinhardt via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I've seen a lot of posts at the EEVblog and it seems I missed possibly the
> golden age of 16700 LA by a few years price-wise.

Also unsure what you mean by this.  I wouldn't pay more than $150 for an
empty 16700B, $250 for an empty 16702B and if you have patience I suspect
you could get a 16702B with multiple cards for $350 (sometimes with some
really nice cards). Now whether the cards work is another question.
Pricing is all over the place but prices have definitely falling over time.