On 2023-09-03 5:08 p.m., Adrian Godwin via cctalk wrote:
Yes, that's what I mean.

Of course, it's no good for income-generating things but if all you want to
do is make the design available, it's much less hassle than buying stocks
of pcbs and mailing them out for minimal profit. It pushes the hassle of
doing that onto the recipient but without the added errors of them
downloading your design and sending gerbers off.

I guess the era of kit building is long gone.