Reminds me of the "PDP-11 trivia contest" that was held at DECUS, I think on
the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the PDP-11.  If so that would have been
2000.  I still have the poster that went with it somewhere.  And I remember the
question I contributed: "On what model and under what circumstances will the PC
increment by 1?"

        paul