Actually, it is a "Marilake" display, built by Marilake in the UK,
still in business.
From what I have been able to find, they were installed in British Airways
Concordes
Around 1985, to replace a much less attractive 7 segment LED display.  The
French
Concordes apparently retained the earlier LED type display.

The other article is referring to a different display that replaced the
Marilakes.
Most of the references I have found indicate the Marilakes were Plasma displays.
Nothing definitive, however.

www.marilake.com/

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: ste...@malikoff.com steven--- via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2023 9:37 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Cc: ste...@malikoff.com ste...@malikoff.com <ste...@malikoff.com>
Subject: [cctalk] Re: Concorde cabin display technology?

Andrew said
> Just found this article, and apparently the old displays were replaced
> with the new ones shortly after the grounding in 2000/2001. This would
> mean they are probably LCDs.
>
> http://www.concordesst.com/returntoflight/mods.html
>
> Also, here's a photo that very clearly shows the refresh:
>
> https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7009833

Interesting. Searching for 'Marrilite display' (I wonder what that is) turned
up this page, which mentions "There was a plasma display at the front of the
cabin showing the altitude, the air temperature and the current speed in both
miles per hour and Mach number."
https://www.heritageconcorde.com/concorde-cabin--passenger-experience