At Mon, 18 Sep 2023 10:55:13 +0200 (CEST) Christian Corti <c...@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
as it will be soon of importance to us, I am seeking for the systems
engineering manual and drawings, well, everything about the IBM 727 tape
drive (not the 729!). I especially need the module locations charts and
the module schematics.

Just a few weeks ago I donated to the Computer History Museum a set of 14 original IBM black binders of "Type 7xx" manuals from the 1950s, including the 727. That one is likely to be the same as what's on bitsavers, but since it's no longer in hand I can't check. They probably haven't made it through the CHM cataloging process yet.