Here is one where I put the H742 on a block to make it easier to work on
https://vintagecomputer.net/digital/PDP11-40/H742_on_blocks.jpg

Here are the connectors to the regulators:
https://vintagecomputer.net/digital/PDP11-40/PDP11-40_DC-pwr-supplies.jpg

Here is the other end of the connectors
https://vintagecomputer.net/digital/PDP11-40/PDP11-40_fan_view.JPG

Plenty more pics here
https://vintagecomputer.net/digital/PDP11-40/

This is an abridged guide I made that's specific to the PDP 11/40, which I
used a lot
https://vintagecomputer.net/digital/PDP-11_Mainframe_Troubleshooting_Guide_Dec76.pdf

I have a few other 11/40's that I have worked on, with separate pictures,
but the above is a good start.

Bill