Hi Bob,
I can't help with your search for 8/e front panels, but you mentioned
"green switch boards". I have a nicely restored DEC LAB-8/e with green
switch toggles. Do you have spare green switch toggles? I would love to
have one dark green and one light green toggle. I don't need the actual
switch, but would be happy to take the toggles with switch. Please let me
know if you can help.

Tanks and best regards
Tom Hunter