I can't at the moment, but I bet if one were to review a random assortment
of CompuerWorld newspapers or industry magazine from the 70's (not Byte or
a PC/retail) you'd see a lot of RAM vendor ads, Ampex included.  I have at
least one Ampex core RAM board, I always thought they were among market
share leaders of minicomputer RAM in the 70's.
Bill