Hello all,

This is a reminder that the Vintage Computer Federation's warehouse will be
sealed for renovation, reorganization, and inventorying starting on *January
1st, 2024*. As such, no items will be permitted into or out of the
warehouse unless absolutely necessary. As many VCF members have used the
warehouse for storage of their personal belongings, it is imperative that
they either come to retrieve their belongings or notify me off-list (
thomas.gilin...@vcfed.org) what of theirs is currently stowed in the
warehouse so that I may tag it and relocate it outside of the warehouse.
Please provide *verifiable proof* that the item in question is your
personal property, AND that it was not given to VCF as a donation.

*All items within the warehouse that have not been verified and tagged by
January 1st will be treated as the property of VCF.*

If your item has been verified and tagged before January 1st, but you are
not able to collect it, then you will still be able to pick it up after the
cut-off date, but *ONLY* if it has been verified and tagged. And, of
course, we will periodically nag you to come collect as well.

Thanks,
-Thomas Gilinsky
Vintage Computer Federation Warehouse Manager