I ran the Windows reader over the  f29al000.boo file, and the results weren't
as good as the ones that IBM printed out in 1992 as available on the Internet
Archive; the main problems I can see is the lack of font support (everything in
my PDF was basically Courier), and most tables were broken in both (even the
old IBM one).  So if you want to make the f29bdg00.boo file available I can at
least get a Courier version of it back to you.

Related to IBM CUA/Workplace Shell stuff... I do have a demonstration floppy
around here somewhere of early CUA ideas that IBM put out BITD, if that's part
of the itch you're trying to scratch.)

- David