On 2023/12/19 4:26 a.m., Tom Hunter via cctalk wrote:
I just realised that I never followed up on this.

After some research and a few phone calls to manufacturer support lines I
settled on SikaBond SprayFix as the glue.

The front panel has now been re-assembled and is fully functional and
beautiful.   :-)

Might you have Before and After photos?

Sounds like this is a useful product to have in the shop!

Thanks,

John :-#)#