I have 3/4" unatic, svhs, super beta, DAT, minidv, digital 8, adat. never got into betacam, d1 or any of those monster formats as tape was expensive as a geek. The sony tape machines for the big digital pro formats are soooo beautiful though!!!

At this point Im going to have to get the superbeta and svhs machines overhauled and fearing the cost.

I've been really surprised how much news that made. I've seen it get asked
a few times in a few retro places. I would think lots of tv stations,
colleges, and audiophiles would have one but maybe it really is that
obscure.

Given, I've never heard of the format so maybe I'm being naive.