Hi Chris and all

- No video board, whether text or graphics

Since there’s no video board in the system, and a couple of cables internally that aren’t attached to anything, I expect it was removed by a previous caretaker. This is sad because without one it’s unlikely to come up, not that anyone has found any software for it. On the other hand, there are zero PALs, so both full reverse engineering and maintenance should be straightforward.

I've scanned the press releases and adverts that come up on Google and I'm going to wager it was meant to be used with one or two terminals. Nowhere do they mention a display, and the adverts show a box
sitting next to a terminal.

Send me a copy of the ROM binary please?