On 2024/01/25 6:28 a.m., Paul Koning wrote:

On Jan 24, 2024, at 3:52 PM, John Robertson via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

I've been hunting for a while now for OAK PCB mount keyboard switches that I
can't find a part number for. I've attached a product listing for the switch
that shows it pretty well. DPST-NO preferred.

Only $0.40 in the early '70s!
I don't know about Oak, but I remember that Cherry switches were still
available (new) fairly recently.  A friend of mine used them to build replica
PLATO keyboards -- using the same switches that were in the original.

        paul

Cherry switches are quite different in size and mount from the ones I'm looking for unfortunately.

John :-#(#