>I was able to make it, and the weather turned out very fair.
>
>Here is my summary review of the two days.    Sorry about the ticket issue - I
>was able to get an online ticket the day >before the event without issue.

Steve,

Thanks for the excellent write up and the great pictures. It looks like it was
a fun, and packed, event. Sorry I missed it. Hopefully I can make it next year.
Yeah, I am not sure what the problem was with the tickets and I didn't know if
there was going to be tickets available at the door so I opted to skip out on
the 55 mile drive. I did finally hear back from Micki. Unfortunately, she
didn't reply back to me directly and instead sent a reply to the list which I
did not receive until tonight (Sunday) at 2300. It just wasn't meant to be this
time around. LOL!

-Ali