On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 at 11:24, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On 3/23/2024 11:16 AM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
> >

> > Here's something operators of older systems might find useful.
> >
> > Allied Telesis CentreCOM 210TS Twisted Pair Transciever
> >         IEE 802.3 10 BASE-T (MAU)
> >
> > I have 14 used and another 14 still in the box, never been opened.
> >

> Wow!!!   Maybe I should try eBay again.  I was going to let
> them go for $20-$25 but I according to google they are listing
> for $180 to $250.  :-)

You have to look at sold listings to get an idea of what they are actually
selling for.  There are many, shall we say, overly ambitious sellers when
it comes to vintage hardware.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?kw=210ts+transciever&toolid=20004&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Looks like $20 is about the going rate.

-Henry