This 'scope clock also uses circle generators rather than vectors to
produce well-formed characters. It mentions a Teensy controller so I don't
think it's the original made in this way - the first I heard of was too
long ago for that. But I don't know if it's an update or a separate design.

https://scopeclock.com/