On 4/4/2024 3:49 PM, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 10:20 AM Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Not really sure I want to get rid of them yet, but what do Apple II's
go for nowadays?  I have an Apple II with 2 Disk II's and a language
card.  I also have an Apple IIe with three external disk cards and
2 3.5" drives and 3 5.25" drives.  It also has a Microsoft Soft Card
for running CP/M.  And I have the docs and disks.

bill

It depends on the model.  Typically an Apple ][ of any model sells for
$100-$250, depending on accessories and configuration. Unless you have a
straight Apple ][ (and not Plus, as I'm assuming), what you describe sounds
like a $250-$300 ][+ system, and $400-$450 for the //e.  Give or take eBay
markup.

Well, The SoftCard and the Language Card (why did they call it that?)
both go for $100 a piece.  The one is a IIe, not a \\e.  There are
some on eBay now for more than $2000.  I wouldn't expect that but I
do find it interesting that all the stuff I have is worthless unless
someone else is selling it.  :-)

bill