Hi Tony.

Thank you for the note.

Is there any way to confirm this?  Many people have been seeking out Joe
and when I tell them I'm told he was spotted alive last year there are
going to be many questions, and many people wanting to attempt to reach
him.  More than a few people are very concerned about him as they enjoyed
varying relationships with him but none have heard from him for 5+ years.

Thank you.

Sellam