Hi all, I picked up this PDP-11 thing. Can anyone help me understand what it is?
Pictures are here:
https://w2hx.com/?prefix=x/What-Is-It/PDP-11-Thing/

I could not find any designation on the backplane. It is a wire-wrappable
backplane. I don't know if it is Qbus, unibus or whether it is 18 or 22 bit
addressing (this is because I am a newbie in this area).

There is only one board with a number on it, the M8189 board. I know that is a
fonz-11 board.
https://w2hx.com/?prefix=x/What-Is-It/PDP-11-Thing/M8189/

There are two other boards with no designation on them. Does anyone recognize
them?
This first one seems to have no "big chips" on it. But it has two connectors
that seem to allow another dual-height card to be plugged into it. What is it?
https://w2hx.com/?prefix=x/What-Is-It/PDP-11-Thing/Board1/

The second one has this 50 pin IDC connector on it. Anyone recognize it?
https://w2hx.com/?prefix=x/What-Is-It/PDP-11-Thing/Board2/

Any info appreciated!

73 Eugene W2HX
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@w2hx/videos