An excellent trip down memory lane. I no longer have the memory and
cognitive skills I once had but there are events in my life I still
remember and cherish. The first computer I remember working on was the
either the PDP-7 or 8(classmates at that time no longer live here in rural
Ontario to consult with) at my high-school where the electronics/electrical
teacher had in his office. It was a donation from a wealthy benefactor, an
alumni, who saw the future and said computers would revolutionize society!

Murray 🙂